Damper, shock absorber, rubber shock absorber
Rubber cushions are widely used in various types of machinery, automobiles, railway locomotives, water transport vehicles, aircraft and other aircraft to cushion and absorb shocks; hardness and color can be customized according to customer requirements.
The rubber cushion is both highly elastic and highly viscous. The elasticity of the rubber is caused by the change of the conformation of the crimped molecules.
The interaction between rubber molecules hinders the movement of the molecular chain and exhibits a viscous character, so that the stress and strain are often in an unbalanced state.
1. Rubber is an incompressible material
2. Rubber has high elasticity and viscoelasticity
3. Compared with steel materials, rubber has large elastic deformation and small modulus of elasticity.
4. The impact stiffness of rubber is greater than the dynamic stiffness, and the dynamic stiffness is greater than the static stiffness, which is beneficial to reduce impact deformation and dynamic change.
5. The stress-strain curve is an elliptical hysteresis line whose area is equal to the vibration energy that is converted into heat during each vibration period.
Ni) can be adjusted by formula design.
6, the rubber shape can be freely selected, the hardness can be adjusted by the formula design, can meet the different directions of the just
Degree and strength requirements
1. Quality Assurance: The quality of goods produced in regular factories is guaranteed!
2. Professional advantage: professional production in the past ten years; timely control of trends and trends at home and abroad;
3, price advantage: factory direct sales, no intermediate links of various costs!
4, the advantages of order: can be customized according to customer requirements, to achieve “tailor-made”
5, after-sales advantage: play the professional advantage of the factory to solve the after-sales problem!
6, silicone product size; can be customized according to different specifications of customers
7. Silica gel process; 100% pure natural solid silicone rubber is pressed by hydraulic press