Silicone industrial parts are resistant to high and low temperature and are well maintained in the temperature range of -70 ° C to +260 ° C.
With elasticity, it has many excellent properties such as waterproof, flame retardant, high temperature resistance, electrical conductivity, wear resistance and oil resistance.
EU environmental protection standards.
product description:[product name] : silicone foot pad[product material]: 100% environmentally friendly silicone[product color]: support order (international standard PANTONE color can be customized)[product specifications]: net weight 0.8g[Scope of application]: Silicone environmental protection accessories, anti-slip mat, silicone mat, silicone gasket, silicone mat, etc.[Product packaging]: [OPP bag] packaging, can also be customized according to customer requirements;[Product Certification]: ROHS, our products can meet environmental protection standards; can pass various environmental certifications;
Has good electrical insulation properties. The tensile strength is inferior to that of ordinary rubber and does not have oil resistance. The temperature range of silica gel is -43~210 °C. The most outstanding advantage is that it has excellent high temperature resistance and antistatic property, and can be produced through special formulation process. Food grade material
1. After the formula is formulated, the tensile strength can reach 500 PSI and the anti-strain can reach 88 LBS.
2, good and with good compression deformation.
3. Good resistance to neutral solvents.
4, with excellent heat resistance.
5, with excellent cold resistance.
6. Excellent resistance to ozone and oxide attack.
1. It is not recommended to use most of the thick solvent, oil, thick acid and diluted sodium hydroxide.
2. Seals or rubber parts in the electronics industry, such as mobile phone buttons, shock absorbers in DVDs, and cable seals in the cable.